Benna Medium Sofa
The classic sofa shape, but with the stylish additions awarded by innovative contemporary design. Featuring fine metal legs, with a lean tapering shape, that raises this sofa far above the average design. With a narrow plinth it creates a streamlined base frame balanced by its inviting voluptuous seat and back cushions. Altogether the initiative of creating this sofa has led to a stylish and comfortable outcome with a unique silhouette for the modern home. Crafted in the UK, from sustainable seasonal hardwood sources. It is available in a range of upholstery options that you can tune to your tastes.
- Frame: Seasonal Hardwood from sustainable sources. All key joints are securely glued, screwed, and stapled
- Arms: A chunky profile, upholstered with foam
- Back: Hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam
- Seat: Traditional sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam
- Seat Cushions: High quality foam
- Back Cushions: Zipped cases with fibre filling
- Feet: Available in Chrome
- A powder coated mild steel reinforcement is used on the seat platforms
- Range of Upholstery choices
- Made in the UK
- 200 cm / 78.7 in
- 80 cm / 31.5 in
- 100 cm / 39.4 in
Options to suit you
At The Granary we want to ensure you get your order in the most convenient way for you, so we offer..
- A range of options for your furniture delivery
- Standard, Express and Nominated options for accessories, including Sunday delivery
- Free same-day click and collect from our store for many items
Finance & Credit
At The Granary our philosophy revolves around making the extraordinary accessible. That's why we offer our Interest Free Credit option, allowing you to conveniently divide the cost of your desired items. With this option, there's no need to delay obtaining that ideal addition to your home. Instead, you can place your order promptly and begin enjoying it without any unnecessary waiting.
- Value of goods: £1000
- 30% Deposit: £300
- Total amount of credit: £700
- Spread over 12 months
- Monthly payment: £58.33
Please note that eligibility is subject to individual status, and a minimum spend of £1000 applies.
|Total amount of credit
|12 month financial term