The Granary Belgravia Large Sofa
Featuring a large spacious seat cushion to make relaxation attainable without any trial, other than reaching for your nearby beverage. Creating a relaxing atmosphere with its gentle edges and rounded corners you will sink comfortably into its plethora of supportive cushions. The Belgravia Large Sofa is an exceptional part of the Belgravia collection, combining a graceful blend of elements inherited from both traditional Italian design and the luxury of modern craftsmanship. Belgravia’s signature high-quality sets itself apart along with being available to be customised into varying configurations to suit your home and needs.
- Frame: Hardwood construction, pinned, screwed, and glued
- Arms: A contemporary profile, upholstered with foam
- Back: Super loop sprung back covered with foam
- Seat: Sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam
- Cushions: High quality Feather/Fibre seat interiors
- Back Cushions: Feather filled and supplied in zipped cases
- Bolsters/Scatters:Feather filled and supplied in zipped cases
- Feet: Rests on unseen glides
- Range of Upholstery choices
- Made in the UK
- 234 cm / 92.1 in
- 88 cm / 34.6 in
- 111 cm / 43.7 in
Options to suit you
At The Granary we want to ensure you get your order in the most convenient way for you, so we offer..
- A range of options for your furniture delivery
- Standard, Express and Nominated options for accessories, including Sunday delivery
- Free same-day click and collect from our store for many items
Finance & Credit
At The Granary our philosophy revolves around making the extraordinary accessible. That's why we offer our Interest Free Credit option, allowing you to conveniently divide the cost of your desired items. With this option, there's no need to delay obtaining that ideal addition to your home. Instead, you can place your order promptly and begin enjoying it without any unnecessary waiting.
- Value of goods: £1000
- 30% Deposit: £300
- Total amount of credit: £700
- Spread over 12 months
- Monthly payment: £58.33
Please note that eligibility is subject to individual status, and a minimum spend of £1000 applies.
|Total amount of credit
|12 month financial term