Benna Corner Group
This corner sofa is the perfect frame for the canvas that is your living room. Inspired by Italian design, this contemporary sofa has a distinctive shape that perfectly lines the walls of the modern home. Featuring high tapered legs and a narrow plinth base it allows the rooms style to flow around its unique profile. It is part of the Benna collection and has been crafted and designed entirely in the UK. With a wide range of eye-catching colours and materials you can customise the Benna to suit your homes personal aesthetic.
- Frame: Seasonal Hardwood from sustainable sources. All key joints are securely glued, screwed, and stapled
- Arms: A chunky profile, upholstered with foam
- Back: Hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam
- Seat: Traditional sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam
- Seat Cushions: High quality foam
- Back Cushions: Zipped cases with fibre filling
- Feet: Available in Chrome
- A powder coated mild steel reinforcement is used on the seat platforms
- Centre divide enables easier manoeuvrability
- Range of Upholstery choices
- Made in the UK
- 276 cm / 108.7 in
- 80 cm / 31.5 in
- 215 cm / 84.6 in
Options to suit you
At The Granary we want to ensure you get your order in the most convenient way for you, so we offer..
- A range of options for your furniture delivery
- Standard, Express and Nominated options for accessories, including Sunday delivery
- Free same-day click and collect from our store for many items
Finance & Credit
At The Granary our philosophy revolves around making the extraordinary accessible. That's why we offer our Interest Free Credit option, allowing you to conveniently divide the cost of your desired items. With this option, there's no need to delay obtaining that ideal addition to your home. Instead, you can place your order promptly and begin enjoying it without any unnecessary waiting.
- Value of goods: £1000
- 30% Deposit: £300
- Total amount of credit: £700
- Spread over 12 months
- Monthly payment: £58.33
Please note that eligibility is subject to individual status, and a minimum spend of £1000 applies.
|Total amount of credit
|12 month financial term