The Granary Becket Corner Group
A classic corner sofa with a modern restyle through the lens of the Becket style. With a focus on comfort in tandem with spaciousness you won’t even be left wanting when you take a seat. The Becket Corner Group forms part of our Becket collection, distinguished by its inviting feather cushions draped upon its lower curved arm and an opposing open concept armless side. Designed and crafted in the UK, it is a gentler sofa styled for the contemporary home. Available in a range of varying fabrics and colours, you have the choice to truly customise it to suit your home.
- Frame: Seasonal Hardwood from sustainable sources. All key joints are securely glued, screwed, and stapled
- Arms: A rounded profile, upholstered with foam
- Arm Pillows: Zipped case with feather filling
- Back: Hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam
- Seat: Sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam
- Seat Cushions: High quality foam
- Back Cushions: Zipped cases with fibre filling
- Centre split enables easier manoeuvrability
- Range of Upholstery choices
- Range of feet finishes
- Made in the UK
- 281 cm / 110.6 in
- 91 cm / 35.8 in
- 217 cm / 85.4 in
Options to suit you
At The Granary we want to ensure you get your order in the most convenient way for you, so we offer..
- A range of options for your furniture delivery
- Standard, Express and Nominated options for accessories, including Sunday delivery
- Free same-day click and collect from our store for many items
Finance & Credit
At The Granary our philosophy revolves around making the extraordinary accessible. That's why we offer our Interest Free Credit option, allowing you to conveniently divide the cost of your desired items. With this option, there's no need to delay obtaining that ideal addition to your home. Instead, you can place your order promptly and begin enjoying it without any unnecessary waiting.
- Value of goods: £1000
- 30% Deposit: £300
- Total amount of credit: £700
- Spread over 12 months
- Monthly payment: £58.33
Please note that eligibility is subject to individual status, and a minimum spend of £1000 applies.
|Total amount of credit
|12 month financial term